Extension 19 Answering Service’s medical division, Medical Answering Service, can address the following issues:
- Missed/unanswered phone calls
- Long hold times
- Busy signals
- Fluctuating personnel needs from swings in call volume
- Missing or delayed sales calls, quotes, or estimates
- Underutilized or inefficient staff
- Loss of service due to natural disaster, power outage, or other emergency
Our HIPAA-compliant Medical Answering Service is available 24/7 for counselors, doctors, dentists, pharmacies, physicians, psychologists, clinics, hospice facilities, hospitalist groups and other healthcare professionals.
We can be employed to answer your after-hours calls, handle overflow calls during your busy periods, or cover all your needs for 24 hours a day/7 days a week. With our well-trained staff, we can help improve efficiency, streamline costs and minimize the need for additional personnel. All of our receptionists are U.S. based. We never outsource.
Extension 19 has the most state-of-the-art equipment available on the market. All information is “scripted” to ensure your precise wording and instructions are used for each and every call. The relaying of messages is done through an automated system to decrease errors and expedite the delivery. To conduct our business continuously, we use a natural gas generator backup, UPS system battery backup, and back up all server data to the cloud daily. So even if you are unable to answer your calls for any reason, Extension 19 can.
Extension 19’s medical division, Medical Answering Service, has provided exceptional service over the last 40 years, with extensive experience serving doctors, hospitals, home health agencies, medical supply companies, dentists, chiropractors, and wellness centers in the medical industry. We can provide you with the confidence you, your staff, and patients are in good hands.
Extension 19 & Medical Answering Service can:
- Provide records of all calls and dispatches
- Fully satisfy HITECH and HIPAA Compliance
- Schedule patients through customer’s website
- Handle dispatching for multiple doctors/hospitals
- Offer guided voicemail for general information
- Verify patients’ insurance information
- Screen calls and free up your staff
- Avoid unnecessary staffing costs
- Streamline client interactions based on your communication method of preference (warm transfer, voicemail, email, fax or text message)
To find out how Extension 19 Answering Service’s medical division, Medical Answering
Service, can benefit your business, please give us a call at
281-446-0101 or toll-free 1-888-266-9617.
Contact us or call 1-888-266-9617 today. We will be more than happy to discuss your telephone answering service, virtual receptionist or call center needs.
Extension 19 Answering Service is people, technology, experience, and expertise – all coming together to give you affordable, exceptional service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Let us be an Extension of Your business!